● Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
● Country: where Acqua Party Boat or the owners/founders of Acqua Party Boat are based, in this case is Switzerland
● Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Acqua Party Boat Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
● Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Acqua Party Boat and use the services.
● IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
● Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Acqua Party Boat or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
● Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
● Service: refers to the service provided by Acqua Party Boat as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
● Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
● Website: Acqua Party Boat."'s" site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://apboat.ch/
● You: a person or entity that is registered with Acqua Party Boat to use the Services.